Monday 13 February 2017

Monday's W Assignment 13-2-2017


Monday's W Assignment

Today we begin a week on the theme of business networking. Tell a partner your experience in business networking. Where and how did you grow your network?






Your tasks:

1-Register for IEP Conference.
2-Listen to this podcast, and write down 10 new expressions/words. Make sentences and check them with a partner.
likewise, maintaining, essential, prospective,maintain,
steer, persistent, discuss, frustration, concerned.
     1-Imagine that Marissa gave Ian her card. What would Ian write in an email to get an appointment with her?
     2-Write an email of 80 words from Ian requesting a meeting. Include the language you have learnt.
Dear Ms.Marissa
I am writing this letter to you a bout my job I have 17 years experience for media  TV news assistant deractor  position.
working for your company is my dream.
I would like to take this opportunity to get interview with you and your staff.please feel free to contact me at 647 --- ---- if I am provide you with addition information and my resume.
again thank you for your time .
Maher.

     3-Publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment