Friday 10 February 2017

Feb 10 Homework Day: Do not come to school!


Feb 10 Homework Day: Do not come to school!
Please complete your work from home, and publish your artefact by 2:30 p.m.!


As announced, there's no school today, but there is homework for you to complete before 2:30 p.m.




Your tasks:
1-Write your field trip report about this week’s visit to EBSSC.
     1-Include names and details of 3 classmates.
     2-Describe what and who surprised you the most.
2-Be sure to include some pictures from here.
3-Publish by 2:30 p.m.
Unfortunately, I did`t go to the tripe cause my son was sick. But I called my classmate and I asked them about the tripe how it was?
They told me it was nice. First they met at Earl Bales Ski and then they got the tickets and  some of them they went to got ski equipment. Then they tried all their best during the skiing some of them tried the baby hill and the rest went to a small short distant. so, it was first experiences to most of them, and during the trip our lovely teacher Joseph and Halla guide my friend and help them to discover a nice places there. at the end of the tripe they took beautiful picture together.
Finally, I hope next trip be there to share nice moment  with them.

.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Maher! A very interesting report! Did you include the names of 3 of your classmates who went? Let's see if we could edit it next week.

    ReplyDelete